Timed entry to Knightshayes (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Knightshayes.
- Booking advisable
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Please have your booking confirmation and membership cards ready on arrival.
Open for your visit this week: The parkland, woodland and gardens will be open. The café is open for a take-away offer only. The toilets by the house and in the stables are open.
Easter trail available to buy on arrival.
Currently closed: The house and shop are closed until further notice.
Dogs are allowed in parkland and woodland. Please keep them on a lead around the driveway or when in a field with livestock and ensure you clean up after them.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- The accessible toilets at the Stables and opposite the house are both open 10am - 5pm. Please check our Access Statement for more information. We have wheelchairs that can be lent out, please email email@example.com if you wish to reserve one. We are unable to run our buggy service at present.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.