Timed entry to Saltram (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Saltram.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute time slot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, parkland, toilets, café (Takeaway only). Natural play areas on estate and playground. Car park and estate open, booking not required. Garden open 10am - 4pm for booked visits only.
Currently closed: Tearoom, bookshop, shop and house.
Dogs allowed in parkland. Dogs not permitted in the garden except assistance dogs.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking and toilet available. Level paths in garden suitable for wheelchairs. All-terrain tramper available for Countryside Mobility members - must be prebooked, please see our website for details.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.