Half term Jubilee floral crown workshop
Celebrate the Jubilee during half term by creating your own bespoke floral crown. Suitable for children 12 and older who are accompanied by an adult, with morning and afternoon sessions on Tuesday 31 May and Thursday 2 June.
- Booking essential
Join us to make your own exquisite floral crown. You will be guided by an experienced florist* with step-by-step instructions on how to make your very own flower crown using fresh, seasonal blooms. You will learn how to arrange them into your chosen design, wiring them to make a decorative floral head piece.
These workshops are the perfect opportunity to have fun with your family and create a beautiful flower crown for your Platinum Jubilee celebrations.
With morning and afternoon sessions available, why not spend the entire day at Polesden Lacey.
- Take a walk in the gardens and then visit the fabulous 'Treasured Possessions' exhibition in the house.
- If you are here on Thursday 2 June you could enjoy the 1950s Jubilee theme at the property and listen to 'The Swing Ninjas' who will be playing on the South Terrace from 1pm until 3pm.
- Perhaps pick up a tasty treat from the National Trust cafe for a picnic on the South Lawn to enjoy whilst listening to the live music.
- Finish off your day with a visit to the shop: as an added bonus, participants can enjoy 10% off on the day of the workshop.
*The workshops will be run by the very experienced floristry team from Kingfisher Flower Shop, nestled in the beautiful Surrey Hills and part of the Watercress farm that has been in the Armison family for generations.
Please note that workshops may have to be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers.
Event ticket prices
Child £26.00Children 12 and over
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is suitable for adults and children over 12.
- Meeting point
- The workshop will take place in the Stable Block, the entrance to which is opposite the shop and before the pay barrier at Visitor Reception. Please wait in the courtyard area to be called in.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear comfortable clothes. The Stable Block can get cold, so warm clothing is advised if it is a cold day.
- The Stable Block has good access through a glass door near the cafe.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and be over 12 years old.