Timed entry to Gibside (3 May - 9 May)
Book your timed entry to visit Gibside.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we're limiting visitor numbers and you'll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you'll be turned away, even if you are a member. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Café open for limited takeaway items only. toilets, Nature Playscape, Den Building Area, Low Ropes Course. Strawberry Castle play area - no food and drink permitted. Last entry 4:30pm. All waymarked walks are open with some diversions in place. Bird hide.
Currently closed: Chapel and Stables.
Dogs must be kept on a lead.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- No mobility vehicles. Mobility scooters are now available and must be pre-booked. Please call 07712 535938 between 10am and 3pm to book a slot.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.