Timed entry to Mount Stewart (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Mount Stewart.
- Booking advisable
In Northern Ireland, our gardens, parks and countryside remain open for local people to exercise. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and stay local.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute time slot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Tea Room (Monday - Sunday), Horse Box (Saturday and Sunday), Lake Walk, Ploughman's Hill, Demesne Walk, Formal Gardens, Rose Garden, Blue and part of Yellow Trail, Natural Play.
Currently closed: Visitor Reception, Shop, Second-Hand Book Shop, House, Red Squirrel Hide, Lookout, Green, Red and part of Yellow Trail and Temple of the Winds.
Dogs on leads welcome. Off lead area available.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- There are accessible toilet facilities in the main Car Park, Courtyard and Temple of the Wind toilets. For more information regarding accessibility at Mount Stewart, please visit our website. Last entry 3.30pm. Gates close 4.30pm during spring/summer (March to October). To help support our teams closing down the estate safely and in a timely manner we ask you to leave promptly.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance and lockdown restrictions. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.