Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
There's more behind the temples and trees at Stowe. Fairy-tales, myths and legends have been weaved throughout the garden to tell you stories along your journey past mystical lakes.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Delve into a lost world of female myths and legends along the trail of the Roman goddess of love and prosperity, Venus. Make magical memories with your family this Easter, complete the trail and claim a Cadbury chocolatey prize.
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt £3.00
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
|National Trust member||N/A||£4.95|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Stowe House is managed and operated by Stowe House Preservation Trust. For more information call +44 (0)1280 818166. Admission charges apply to National Trust members, payable at National Trust reception.
Child tickets: under 17s, under 5s go free.
HHA members and Stowe House annual pass members: free.
- This is a child friendly event for all ages - the more the merrier!
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Pick up your Cadbury's Easter Egg Hunt from Quest HQ at the New Inn visitor centre, you'll see us as soon as you arrive as you make your way to the car park - look out for the bunting.
- What to bring and wear
- Get into character for an Easter the kids will remember and wear costumes for a fun filled family day out - just remember comfy footwear for a good walk.
- The gardens are partly accessible and include uneven hard gravel paths and steep slopes. Mobility buggies are available to hire, please call 01280 825009 to discuss your requirements.
- We're all children at heart, if you can't resist, adults are welcome to purchase a hunt, crack the clues and get a chocolatey prize. You'll find family friendly facilities on site: baby changing toilet, high chairs, bottle warmers, microwaves, baby cutlery and crockery, toys and much more. The trail fees from the event will support the restoration work directly at Stowe. Thank you for supporting our charity in caring for special places for everyone. When you return you'll find a family fun area for play and colouring to keep your budding heroes and heroines busy. Picnics are welcome in the gardens and in the New Inn picnic paddock. If you're missing that special treat, pop into our cafe before you head out in the gardens to pick up a few slices of cake to go. Car parking is free for National Trust members or £2 per day. A special family membership offer is available on-site only for the four days.
|30 March 2018||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|31 March 2018||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|1 April 2018||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|2 April 2018||10:00 - 16:30||Available|