Coil Fibre basketry workshop - CANCELLED
Join Colette Davies, fibre artist, on this one-day coil fibre basketry workshop.
- Booking essential
An introduction to exposed core, stitched coil basketry. Discover how to identify, process and use common plant fibres from the garden.
Your tutor will bring along a selection of plant leaves like daffodil, day lily, montbretia and iris leaves for you to use. You will learn at least one of the stitches that can be used in coil basketry and make a coiled mat or a small coiled basket.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Over 12's welcome with a full paying adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the main car park and make your way up the path to the Manor. The course will take place in the outdoors when possible (weather permitting) - please look for signs to the class location
- What to bring and wear
- This workshop will be taught in the outdoors if the weather permits, so please dress appropriately.
- The outdoor location may not be wheelchair accessible, please contact the property if you have extra mobility needs. Our meeting room wet weather option is not wheelchair accessible.
- £70 (+5% booking fee) includes tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day. The tearoom facilities will be available for you to use at your own cost.
|28 August 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Cancelled|