Expand your knowledge of local fungi and find out the difference between an earth ball and a common puffball; a shaggy ink cap and a crimson wax cap.
- Booking essential
Join knowledgeable mushroom guides from the Dorset Fungus Group as they seek out different fungi across the island. Afterwards, warm up in our harbourside café with a delicious breakfast of mushrooms on toast.
Price of the foray includes an exclusive early morning boat cruise across to the island, a guided forage and a warming breakfast.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- For children interested in the natural world
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Sandbanks Jetty promptly for 7.30am
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear appropriate footwear and clothing taking into consideration the recent and current weather conditions.
- The NT boat is not accessible for wheelchair users.
|29 September 2018||07:30 - 10:00||Available|
|13 October 2018||07:30 - 10:00||Available|