Join us for our Night Run this October, in partnership with Cotswold Outdoor. These traffic-free events are about having fun at your own pace, being social and exploring Blickling after dark. Walk or run - it's up to you.
- Booking essential
Taking part in our NightRun is a great way to get a little fitter during the winter months at the same time as helping us to care for the trails that you're running on. So as you look after you, you'll be looking after nature too. Choose from the Explorer (approx. 3km) or the Adventurer (approx 7km) routes and have fun at your own pace on our traffic free trail but don't forget your head torch!
Full event details via the link - Essential Event Information- on your e-ticket.
Event ticket prices
Group £13.00Adventurer group minimum of 4
Group £6.00Explorer group minimum of 4
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- Maximum of 12 tickets bookable per transaction. 5% booking fee applies.
- Explorer suitable for all. Adventurer open to 12+. 12-15 yrs must be accompanied
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park in the main car park and follow the signs to the parade garden for registration.
- What to bring and wear
- You (and everyone in your group, including little ones) will need a head torch / decent handheld torch. You won't be allowed to run without one. Please wear suitable running kit for trail running.
- The parkland is accessible, the route is a mix of multi purpose trail and stone paths.
- All runners and walkers must have a working torch or head torch which will be checked when you register and get your number on the day of the run. Nordic walkers and walkers are welcome to take part in either event, and will be asked to start behind the runners. Please take care along the paths, especially if running with children. Explorer route: open to all ages. Adventurer route: open to 12+ only (12-15 year olds need to be escorted by a parent/guardian who has entered the event too. 16-17 year olds can race unescorted but need parental / guardian approval). Please ensure if you are running with a child, that you run with them and within your sight at all times. Dogs on short leads are welcome at the owner’s responsibility.
|27 October 2018||16:45 - 20:30||Available|