Dockey Wood Bluebells
Charges will apply to Dockey Wood over two peak weekends.
- Booking not needed
A chance to learn more about this special forestry plantation and the wonderful bluebells that bloom here. Entry to the wood outside the times given here remains free.
Event ticket prices
- Children are welcome with accompanying adults
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Dockey Wood
- What to bring and wear
- Wear clothing suitable for the current weather
- Please be aware that some of the paths through Dockey Wood are narrow, pushchairs and wheelchairs may struggle. Powered mobility vehicles are not permitted.
- Please stick to the main paths in order not to trample these delicate flowers. Please note you may be asked to wait a while if the wood gets very crowded
|28 April 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|29 April 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|5 May 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|6 May 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|7 May 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|