Christmas wreath making
Make a beautiful festive wreath to take home
- Booking essential
Using natural greenery gathered from the local area, you will be shown how to create a festive wreath to decorate your home for Christmas. Includes coffee or tea and mince pies, soup and a scone for lunch. Feel free to bring any special items from your own garden or other non-natural trimmings.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park in the Rhododendron Car park; meet at the front door of the house. We will try to accommodate as many cars as possible near the house if the weather is poor. Ask if you have access difficulties
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring secateurs (if you have some), gloves and any additional greenery or non natural items eg ribbons, dried fruits, cinnamon sticks.
- There is a 400m walk from the car park over a field, so bring sturdy shoes or boots and a change of shoes. Disabled parking at the property. We will try to park as many cars as possible at the house.
- 25 places for each session. Please ensure you are booking for the correct day.
|30 November 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|1 December 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Sold out|