Night Run - experience Ormesby in a different light
Join us for our second Night Run this December in partnership with Cotswold Outdoor. This event is about having fun at your own pace, meeting new people, exploring Ormesby after dark and raising funds for our conservation work.
- Booking not needed
Whether you’re new to running, a seasoned trail runner or a family looking for an adventure, then going on a Night Run could be for you. Choose from the 3.5km Explorer or the 7km Adventurer route. Run through the Pennyman woods, hill tops with breath taking views of night-time Teesside (Adventure route only) and sprint finish through our historic stable block. Night Run events help support essential conservation work. Your entry fee will help keep the land you run on special.
Event ticket prices
- Explorer Run: open to all ages.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The race starts at the front of the house.
- What to bring and wear
- You and your little ones will need a mandatory head torch / decent handheld torch. You won’t be allowed to run without one. Please wear suitable running kit for trail running.
- Please note the running terrain includes graveled parkland paths, lakeside paths and sections of mud and grass.
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult. This run will not be timed and so if you’d like to know your finishing time please bring your own fitness tracker or watch. There will be no run numbers, we just require runners to sign in and sign out. The tea-room will be open to serve hot drinks and snacks. Parking for the event is free but limited, please car share where possible.
|19 December 2019||19:00 - 20:00||Available|