Chris Beckett, Artist in Residence at Newark Park
Fused-glass artist, Chris Beckett, will be our artist in residence in June 2022.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Chris will be at Newark Park Thursdays-Saturdays from 9 June - 2 July from 11:00-16:00 each day.
Her work will be on display in the garden and all pieces will be available for purchase.
She will be working on pieces from the hexagonal hut beside the main house, and there will be a communal piece that anyone can get involved in.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children welcome - please don't touch the sculpture
- Meeting point
- Chris will be based in the hexagonal hut beside Newark house and her sculpture will be around the garden
- What to bring and wear
- The sculpture is displayed outside - please dress for the weather
- Chris and her sculpture will be based on the upper level of the garden which is accessible for wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Find out more about Chris Beckett on her website chrisbfusedglass.com