Timed entry to Leith Hill Place (30 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed entry to visit Leith Hill Place.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: The ground floor, cellar and part of the first floor are open for visiting. We estimate your visit will last approximately 30-45 minutes. There is no catering available but you're welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy in the grounds. Unisex toilets available at the house for ticket holders only.
We can only allow Assistance Dogs into the house.
Event ticket prices
Adult £6.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £3.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £9.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £15.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Blue Badge holders may park at the front of the house. Ramped entrance to house. Access to the first floor and cellar are via staircases, there is no lift.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.