Rob Auckland - Photography workshop
Join professional photographer Rob Auckland for a two hour practical workshop on how to get the most out of your camera in the British birthplace of photography, Lacock Abbey.
- Booking essential
Entitled 'Get off auto: using the different modes on your camera', this workshop is aimed at serious amateur and club photographers. Rob will show you how to match the right shooting mode to different light levels and subjects through practical shooting sessions in Lacock's grounds.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Not suitable to children under the age of 16
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- The workshop will be held in the Manger Barn, the Barn is on high street in Lacock. It is opposite the National Trust tearooms. There will be a A-board outside as a point to meet.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring a camera, tripod and a rucksack. Wear appropriate outdoor clothing as the workshop will take place both indoors and outdoors.
- The workshop is accessible for wheelchair users.
- For more information: http://www.robertaucklandweddingphotography.co.uk/Workshops/Workshops-home
|30 September 2017||10:00 - 12:00||Available|