Making Memories Family Walk
Make memories with your little ones, whilst walking through some of the prettiest woodland in North Devon.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Walk through stunning woodland beside the enchanting Heddon River and down to the beautiful Heddon Mouth beach. The sea air is a tonic to these winter months and the exercise is great for the whole family.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children are welcome, but need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside the National Trust Shop in the Heddon Valley.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible clothes and footwear, including waterproofs if rain is in the forecast.
- This walk is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs. Although trampers can be hired, please ring Heddon office for details. Distance is 2 miles, duration 1 hour. The path may be muddy and wet.
- This is a great, short family walk that’s ideal for little legs so they can explore and let imaginations run free.
|23 February 2020||11:00 - 12:00||Available|