Christmas is Coming
Christmas is coming to Osterley, but will everything be ready in time for Christmas day?
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Visit Osterley House as the servants prepare for Christmas, with bustle down stairs giving way to calm beauty above stairs. Once you're in the festive spirit why not hunt for stars in the formal garden, or pop into the cafe for some delicious seasonal food.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Car Park: £7, Coach parking (unbooked) £10.50. Please note the car park is cash only payments
Park and grounds: free
Entry for National Trust members and under 5's: free
- This event is suitable for people of all ages
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Start your visit from the Garden Kiosk by the side of the House.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress warmly, as it can be cold even in the house. Large bags and outerwear may need to be checked in before going around the house. Buggies cannot be brought into the house.
- The decorated rooms are accessible via a shallow staircase with a handrail. The garden paths are gravel and suitable for wheelchairs.
- Please note that the house is not fully open during the winter months and the Christmas offer is different to a normal visit to Osterley Park & House. The event is free flow. Last Entrance is at 3pm to allow enough time to see all of the open rooms before 4pm
|2 December 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|3 December 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|9 December 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|10 December 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|16 December 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|17 December 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Available|