Timed entry to Quarry Bank (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Quarry Bank.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden daily 10.30-4pm. Mill open 11-4pm. 25 people per 15 mins last entry 3pm. Woodland and toilets open. Hot & cold snacks, drinks, fresh bakes and ice creams to take away from Upper Garden Café. Mill Shop open Thursday to Monday, closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Currently closed: Apprentice House, Quarry Bank House and Worker's Cottage.
Car Park locked at 4.30 pm.
Dogs welcome on short leads.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- No Shuttle service. Accessible parking. Accessible toilet facilities available in the Mill Yard and Upper Garden. Steep and rugged paths between Upper and Lower gardens. Rugged paths in woodland. Accessible visits to the Mill available please call 01625 527468 in advance of your visit for further information.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.