Celebrate National Meadows Day
Join us on a guided walk around the highlands of Orcombe to celebrate National Meadows day.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Stroll around the meadows at Orcombe point with the Rangers and learn about the amazing wildflower species growing in the area.
- Booking details
- Call 01752 346585
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the Rangers by the Geoneedle (SY 02066 79536) which marks the start of the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sturdy footwear amd clothing suitable for the weather. Bring along a drink for the walk.
- A relatively easy 2km walk through fields and along the Coast Path. The walk passes through kissing gates and up some steps which makes it unsuitable for pushchairs. The terrain maybe uneven at times.
- Parking (not National Trust) is available along Exmouth seafront. Please pay at the meter.
|4 July 2020||10:00 - 12:30||Available|