What a view - a short guided walk
A beautiful, gentle, guided walk through the stunning countryside that surrounds Upton House and Gardens
- Booking essential
- Free event
The 2.3mile walk will conclude back in the grounds of the house at the Pavilion Restaurant around midday; the perfect opportunity to tuck into something delicious from the selection of food and drink on offer (prices various).
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is free, but we need attendees to book so that we know numbers
- All ages welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the main car park by the gate to cross the road to the VR
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible, comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. There will be some uneven terrain. Please bring plenty of water.
- There will be some uneven terrain.
|10 February 2020||10:30 - 12:30||Available|