Timed entry to Fenton House and Garden (24 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Fenton House and Garden.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly. Maximum visit duration for house is half an hour after a brief introduction outside on the hour. No maximum stay in garden. Option to visit garden only on arrival. Later slot ticket holders please note house and garden close at 4pm. Disabled parking available by arrangement, please call 02074 353471 ahead of your visit.
Open for your visit this week: House and garden. Toilet only available during house part of visit and on the first floor.
Currently closed: Cloakroom facilities and Attic floor closed while distancing rules in place.
No shop or refreshment facilities but Hampstead village is less than a 5 minute walk away.
Assistance dogs only allowed in the house and garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Please telephone or email ahead if you have particular access requirements or would like to book a disabled parking space. Level access to the site can be arranged via Hampstead Grove. Limited level access to garden terraces. Short flights of steps to lawn, rose garden and orchard. Ramp access to ground floor of house (2 steps). 3 rooms on ground floor. Toilet on first floor. No lift.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.