Walking Wednesdays - Nordic Walking: Adventure walk
Enjoy the extensive, lovely views to be seen from the chalk grasslands of Dunstable Downs. Nordic Walk alongside the wild flower meadows and woodlands and along the chalk escarpment of the Chiltern Hills.
- Booking essential
Led by accredited instructors or leaders, these walks make the most of this beautiful countryside and are an inspiring and sociable way to enjoy being active outdoors.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL VIA https://ridgewaynordicwalking.co.uk/activities/
Pole hire included.
Event ticket prices
All £6.00Including poles
- Booking details
- Call 07766 366388
- A Valid Registered Nordic Walking UK Freedom Card is required to book this Activity.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Dunstable Downs, small car park on B4541, Whipsnade Road.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for outdoor activity. Poles are included.
- FREE parking until 10am at weekends or FREE to National Trust members. £3.50 charge for non NT members.
|16 October 2019||13:00 - 14:00||Available|