St Bees beach clean
Join us and the Colourful Coast Partnership at St Bees beach to help remove marine litter and tackle the marine plastics problem.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We provide all the equipment you'll need (litterpickers, bin bags, gloves, sometimes even biscuits!). Just come along and join in.
- Families welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the lifeboat station end of the main beach car park, CA27 0ES
- What to bring and wear
- Boots or wellies are recommended; raincoat, suncream, sunhat etc according to the weather.
- The beach can be rocky and slippery in places
- This is just one of a number of beach cleans taking place throughout the year. For more information visit the partnership website: colourfulcoast.org.uk
|28 November 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|