Come out and Play
Get the heart racing with a summer of sport and come out and play at Springhill.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
We're encouraging our visitors, young and old to give it a go and get active this summer with a range of nature themed activities inspired by traditional sports day fun and games. And with balance bikes, and plenty of trails to explore there is lots for the whole family to enjoy.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members. No pre-booking required. When you buy your admission ticket, you’re directly supporting our conservation work.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Meeting point
- Come out and play activities will be located throughout the garden.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring your sense of adventure, and wear comfy clothes and shoes you don't mind getting a bit dirty.
- We have accessible trails at the property and a mobility scooter which is free for visitors to use. Some activities will be accessible.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times whilst in the gardens and we ask dog walkers to clean up after their dogs as children will be at play.