Timed tour of Red House (29 July - 31 July)
Book your tour of Red House.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Because of Red House's small size we run guided tours, which help us bring the story of Red House alive in a more intimate way for visitors.
Please pre-book your guided tour to visit the house. Please arrive on time at the start of your booking slot so you don’t miss the introductory talk. After your tour you may stay as long as you wish in the garden until the site closes at 3pm.
The visitor toilets are open as is the Second-hand bookshop.
No dogs allowed on site.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- No parking available onsite including Disabled parking. Access to garden and toilets via gravel driveway.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.