Illyria presents ‘Ali Baba & the Forty Thieves!’ outdoor family theatre
Illyria return with one of their most popular shows, adapted from the One Thousand and One Nights. Bring along a rug and a picnic and settle in for an evening of theatre beneath the stars. Gates open at 6pm for picnics, the performance starts at 7pm.
- Booking essential
Packed with cliff-hangers, larger-than-life characters and laughs galore, Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves! sees Ali Baba stumble across a magical cave when he overhears the words that open it: “Open Sesame!”. Inside the cave he finds untold amounts of gold and jewels. Can he keep the secret from his jealous brother? And when the Robber King comes for the missing treasure, will he and his family survive? There’s plenty to join in with in Illyria's enchanting show.
Event ticket prices
Child £0.00Under 5
Child £11.005-16 years old
Family £56.002A 3C
Family £42.001A 3C
Family £46.002A 2C
Concession £11.00NUS student
- Booking details
- Call 0845 249 1895
- Children aged 5-16 qualify for reduced price tickets. Sorry, group booking prices not available.
- Perfect summer fun for all aged 5+.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please enter the grounds through Visitor Reception on the High Street. Please park in the National Trust car park on Hither Way for free.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring low backed seating or rugs, warm clothes and a picnic. Sorry, there is no shelter if wet, so please bring an umbrella if rain looks likely. Sorry, no BBQs, gazebos or large parasols.
- The performance area is accessible with wide, level paths which are lightly gravelled. Sorry, no induction loop or BSL interpretation. Blue badge car parking available, please phone 01249 730459.
- Gates open at 6pm for picnics, the performance will start promptly at 7pm. Performance continues in all but the worst of weather.
|2 August 2019||19:00 - 21:00||Available|