Children's Book Festival 2019: Sarah McIntyre
Calling fellow Grumpycorns! What happens when Unicorn decides he wants to write the most fabulous story in the world?
- Booking essential
He has his special fluffy pen. His mug of moonberry tea. His fancy notebook…but not a SINGLE IDEA.
Join writer-illustrator Sarah McIntyre in finding out how his friends - Narwhal, Mermaid and Jellyfish - try to help, discover how she draws unicorn expressions including his spectacular meltdown, and learn how to doodle your own fabulous unicorn!
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult. Up to four paying children with each paying adult.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Most suited to ages 4-6, children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- This event will be held in the Great Hall.
- The Great Hall is wheelchair accessible. Please call us on 01732 462100 to discuss your access requirements.
- Children must be accompanied. Up to four paying children can attend with one paying adult. Please select the number of adult and children's tickets you require when making your purchase. Book Festival events are extremely popular and it will not be possible to buy additional tickets on the day of the event if adult tickets have not been purchased in advance. Children will not be admitted to the event without an adult. Tickets are for the selected event only. The showrooms will not be open to visitors during the Children's Book Festival. Separate tickets are required for entry to other events and the Tiger Who Came to Tea exhibition and trail. Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to make your way to the event venue before the start time.
|16 November 2019||09:30 - 10:15||Available|