Timed entry to Beningbrough Hall, Gallery and Gardens (27 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Beningbrough Hall, Gallery and Gardens.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: The gardens, parkland, play area and toilets are open. The Restaurant is open for takeaway only. Please do not bring bicycles or scooters into the garden.
Currently closed: The hall, gallery and shop.
This information may change at short notice due to changes in guidance or other unexpected circumstances.
Dogs on short leads allowed in the garden with the exception of the walled garden and play area.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Wheelchairs for loan are not currently available. Toilets on site are located in the laundry courtyard. To avoid cobbles please use garden paths to reach accessible toilets.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. •Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.