Timed entry to Basildon Park (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Basildon Park.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Parkland and Gardens, toilets in the Stableyard. Kiosk in the stableyard serving light refreshments (take-away only).
Currently closed: House and main tea-room.
Dogs should be kept on leads throughout gardens and parkland. There is cattle grazing throughout the parkland.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- There are uneven pathways throughout gardens and parkland as well as gravel pathways, steps and tree roots. Steep hill from car park to gardens and parkland and no accessibility buggy available or wheel chairs available. Access to the Mansion is via stairs only.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don't need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can't guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. •Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.