The Towpath Trek walk involves heading through the town and along the canal path.
- Booking essential
This is a steady walk with a five minute break along the towpath where we’ll share a brief history of the town, so it’s less informative than the Worksop Walk or Straw’s Stroll, and more a chance to sightsee.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01909 482380
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Reception at No. 5 Blyth Grove.
- What to bring and wear
- Clothing/ footwear suitable for walking outdoors in all weathers.
- Surfaces include metaled roads and gravel tracks and the walk lasts approximately two hours with one stop.
|10 September 2019||09:30 - 11:30||Available|