Fearne Cotton's Happy Place Festival 2019 at Tatton Park
Find wellness, mindfulness and inspiration in our new event, created and hosted by the lovely Fearne Cotton.
- Booking advisable
Broadcaster and Best Selling Author Fearne Cotton has announced the first ever Happy Place Festival for Summer 2019 and Tatton Park are delighted to host the festival for the North.
Happy Place Festival aims to help clear the mind, bring simple joy and help unlock that inner happiness. Each moment of the festival will be a fully immersive experience giving people the chance to go and escape anything that they are dealing with in real life and come away with some brilliant tools to help them.
Event ticket prices
Child £16.505-16 Years
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please make your way to the Showground area near the main car park.
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoor event with some covered spaces. Please wear appropriate outdoor clothes. The parkland can be muddy, so appropriate shoes are essential.
- Disabled parking is available near the site. Please be aware this event occurs in an area where there are few hard surfaces.
- Expect workshops including a creative workshops teepee in association with notonthehighstreet, renowned experts to yoga classes, live podcasts and talks from inspiring individuals plus outlets from exciting wellbeing businesses and joyful food to sample. The Happy Place Festivals are in collaboration with Rituals, a pioneering wellbeing and lifestyle brand that perfectly mirrors the Happy Place ethos of unlocking inner happiness and enjoying life’s little moments. Inspired by the wisdom and ancient traditions of Asian cultures, Rituals is dedicated to helping you slow down and bring joy to daily rituals through thoughtful and conscious body and wellbeing products. Happy Place Festival will show you how to work through feeling blue and finding joy each and every day. To be part of the Happy Place Festival, tickets go on sale Friday 12th April, 10am via www.seetickets.com
|7 September 2019||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|8 September 2019||10:00 - 17:00||Available|