Timed entry to Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate (28 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. You no longer need to book ahead to visit Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate during the week, however to avoid disappointment, booking is essential at weekends.
On weekdays our car park machines will be in operation and we advise that you check opening times ahead of your visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Your timed booking is for entry into car park. No need to book Monday - Friday in winter months. See website for full details of opening arrangements. Our tearoom is currently operating takeaways only and is open 10am until 3.30pm daily.
Currently closed: Mansion.
Dogs on leads allowed in the estate but not in the gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Mobility scooters are available to hire subject to availability. You will need to arrange this in advance by calling the property office on 01263 837444 at least one day before arrival. Unisex toilets and the accessible toilet are open. We have an all-weather path through the woods.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.