Timed entry to Leith Hill Tower (23 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Leith Hill Tower.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to 30 minutes for the benefit of other visitors.
Maximum dwell time in Tower is 30 minutes, please arrive at the start of your visit time.
Open for your visit this week: Tower. Concession ta hatch (not National Trust) open daily 10am-3pm at base of Tower for outdoor dining.
Currently closed: No toilets.
No unaccompanied children or dogs allowed in the Tower.
Event ticket prices
Adult £3.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £1.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- One narrow, winding, stone staircase in Tower (78 steps). Nearest car park is approx. 20 minute walk away uphill. Not suitable for those who are less able.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.