Christmas Wreath Making
Join our festive wreath making workshops and make your own Christmas wreath. Morning or afternoon sessions every Tuesday and Friday from 30 November until 17 December.
- Booking essential
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to make your own beautiful Christmas wreath. The workshops will guide you through the process using foliage gathered by our Rangers from the Polesden Lacey Estate. Each session lasts two hours and there will be mince pies, spiced apple and mulled wine to fuel your creativity.
The event will be held in the old stable block in the entry courtyard. As we will be ensuring the space is well-ventilated to meet with current COVID guidelines, it is advisable to layer-up with warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is most suited to adults.
- Meeting point
- Please make your way to the 'Retail archway'. The entry to the stable block is opposite to the doors to the shop. Have your booking confirmation ready to show.
- What to bring and wear
- It is advisable to layer-up with warm clothes and coats as we will be ensuring the area is well-ventilated. If you have your own secateurs, please bring these with you.
- The space is accessible to wheelchair users through the second entry way to the stables, which is located in the main courtyard near to the entrance to the cafe.
- You may also like to bring an apron and some gardening gloves.