Wreath making workshop with roast lunch
Our popular wreath making workshops are a really enjoyable and relaxed way to get into the festive spirit. Join us on certain days across December for these special events and get your creativity flowing.
- Booking essential
Join this extra special workshop and make a beautiful wreath to adorn your door ready for Christmas. You will be provided with all materials, this year all greenery will be from the garden at Hidcote. This workshop will include an introduction to making wreaths and expert tuition.
This workshop includes a seasonal two course roast lunch, all refreshments and a tour of the garden as well as the shop being opened especially for workshop attendees.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01386 438333
- Suitable for older children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please head to visitor reception where you will directed to Winthrop's Café.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring footwear suitable for walking around the garden. Workshops take place in the Potting Shed and we strongly advise bringing spare layers.
- The courtyard is gravel, however the Potting Shed and Winthrop's Café can be accessed by wheelchair. The tour of the garden will be following the accessible route.
- Wreath making lunch menu: Main course - local roast turkey, with stuffing, pig in blanket, seasonal vegetables and roast potatoes with a light gravy and cranberry sauce OR mushroom wellington with seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes and a vegetable gravy. Pudding - Christmas pudding with brandy sauce or cream OR lemon tart with pouring cream. To finish - coffee and mince pies. Upon booking please let us know of any dietary requirements.
|7 December 2018||09:30 - 15:00||Available|