Tai Chi Tuesdays
Relax your mind and body with a class in our beautiful Rose Garden. Please note the first session will be 26 July 2022.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Please note the first session will be 26 July 2022.
Tai Chi is an internal Chinese martial art practiced for defense training, health benefits, and meditation. This class is held in our scenic and peaceful Rose Garden, sheltered in the historic Walled Kitchen Garden.
Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 2 children||£8.25||£7.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free admission for children under 5.
If you sign up for National Trust membership, your visit that day is completely free.
Our Visitor Welcome team will happily provide more information on your arrival.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Not recommended for young children to attend this class.
- Meeting point
- Our Rose Garden is on the left of the garden, if stood facing the historic glasshouse, and can be accessed through the gates to the garden at the top of Cedar Avenue.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing for Tai Chi, or comfortable workout gear, suitable for outdoor classes.
- The garden is accessible for all, although some aspects of the class may not be accessible for all. We will do our best to support you; if you have any specific requirements please let us know.
- Please arrive onsite at least ten minutes before your session in case of queues, especially if you are unsure of the location of the class. Our welcome team will happily guide you if you are lost.