Spooky woods adventure
Hallowe'en arts and crafts in the woods during October half-term.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Things are getting spooky in the Tyntesfield woodland this October half term with spooky storytelling and creepy crawly crafts.
With bookable outdoor sessions for children and their families, it's the perfect way to get out and about this autumn.
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Car park charge of £3 per vehicle, per day. Free for National Trust members with a valid car sticker and membership card. Free parking with designated spaces for Blue Badge holders, coaches and motorcyles.
20% off voucher for café and shop if arriving by bicycle, on foot or by public transport, available from Ticket Office at Home Farm Visitor Centre
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- A booking fee is applied and will be calculated as 5% of your purchase.
- Recommended ages 7 to 12
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- A member of our friendly team will meet you at the Ticket Office in the Home Farm visitor centre at the event start time. From here there will be a 20 minute walk to the woods.
- What to bring and wear
- This event will take place outdoors, very warm, waterproof clothing and shoes are essential. It can be very cold at this time of year. Paths may be muddy.
- This event will take place in the woods. Unfortunately the paths are unsuitable for buggies, trampers or wheelchairs. The path up to the woodland is steep.
|24 October 2017||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|13:30 - 15:30||Available|
|26 October 2017||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|13:30 - 15:30||Available|