Ranger-led hike on Grabbist Hill
Join a ranger from the Holnicote Estate for a guided 3-mile seasonal walk on Grabbist hill and pick up some wildlife spotting tips along the way. Ticket includes a bacon roll and cup of tea.
- Booking essential
Grabbist Hill provides a wonderful range of habitats, right on the doorstep of Dunster. This heather covered "purple headed mountain" provided the inspiration for the hymn "All things bright and beautiful", is the home of one of the most endangered breeding British butterflies, has an Iron Age Hill fort and provides wonderful views of Dunkery and across to Wales.
Event ticket prices
All £7.00including bacon roll & cup of tea
- Booking details
- Call 01643 821314
- Booking essential 01643 821314; £7
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Dunster Castle's visitor reception building, located in the main car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Hiking boots and waterproof jackets advised.
- This walk includes steps, inclines, uneven paths, stiles and gates.
|15 March 2020||11:00 - 13:30||Available|