Larking around on Northchurch Common
Join us for a day of bird-focused family activities on Northchurch Common.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Come along and help our rangers count and record singing Skylarks and parachuting Meadow Pipits.
There will be a range of activities for children, so head over to Northchurch Common and play your part in protecting these nationally declining birds. Bring your binoculars if you have them!
This is a free event, donations welcome.
- Activities aimed at children
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Activities take place on Northchurch Common (located on the B4506 between Tom's Hill Road and the A4251).
- What to bring and wear
- Activities are outdoors so bring clothing and footwear suitable for the weather.
- There are no surfaced tracks at Northchurch Common so this event may not be suitable for wheelchair or buggy users.
|29 May 2017||10:00 - 16:00||Available|