Join our Rangers for glimpse into the private world of Red and Chinese Water Deer.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Come and look for the wild deer that frequent Heigham Holmes. We will look out for other wildlife along the way.
Event ticket prices
Adult £9.00Aged 16+
Child £4.50Under 16s
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Call 7 days a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm & Saturday & Sunday 9am - 4pm or book online.
- Children welcome but must be accompanied at all times.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Martham Ferry Boat yard. Car parking on Ferrygate Lane. Please park sensibly. Pedestrian access only via swing bridge at Martham Ferry (TG 445 194).
- What to bring and wear
- Silent warm outdoor clothing and footwear, hat and binoculars and camera. insect repellent. A drink and snack
- route on metalled trackway but also gravel tracks soft and uneven ground and potentially wet.
- Due to the nature of the site and presence of livestock with young. Please advise in ADVANCE if attending with an assistance dog as we may have to adjust the route. Thank you
|26 November 2017||14:00 - 16:00||Sold out|