Guided walk - out of bounds
Take in stunning views and explore areas seldom visited on this 16 mile walk
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Meet at Wessenden Head Road layby to join this strenuous, hard-rated, 7 hour walk. Covering parts of the moors that other people rarely visit, walk over moorland and up steep hills to reach the highest point in West Yorkshire.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the layby on Wessenden Head Road (near A635 junction) HD9 4HW
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear and bring food and drink
- This walk is rated hard and will include some steep climbs, off-path walking and uneven terrain
- This guided walk is free, but any donations help us to continue our conservation work on Marsden Moor
|16 May 2020||09:30 - 16:30||Available|