Scone making workshop
Have you ever wondered how our bakers' scones are so delicious? Book onto a workshop to learn the secrets for yourself.
- Booking essential
During the workshop you'll get the chance to experiment with different ingredients, taste your first batch of scones and make some flavoured scones to take home. The tutor will explain some of the science behind the perfect scone and give hints and tips to ensure your success when baking at home. No experience necessary.
Event ticket prices
All £20.00per person
- Booking details
- Call 01306 711685
- Please book by calling the house. Leave a message if no reply and we'll get back to you.
- Not suitable for children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The workshop will take place in the kitchen of the house. The rest of the house will be closed.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a Tupperware box to take approx. 8 scones home with you.
- Accessible for all
- During the workshop ingredients containing wheat flour and dairy will be used, so won't be suitable for those with severe allergies.
|26 April 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|10 May 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|