Twilight Father Christmas at Sunnycroft on weekdays
Weekday Twilight sessions run between 3pm and 6pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between the 1 and 16 December. Father Christmas will be stopping off at Sunnycroft again this year in the run up to Christmas.
- Booking essential
Join the Sunnycroft baker as they prepare fresh gingerbread treats before telling Father Christmas your Christmas wishes and take home a themed memento.
These early evening sessions are perfect for popping in to see Father Christmas after school or before dinner.
The Sunnycroft hall fire is lit and and the fairy lights are glowing making this a really magical time to visit the Sunnycroft bakery and the Man in Red.
Sunnycroft is closed to the public this December and only open for pre-booked Father Christmas visits creating an exclusive and safe atmosphere for your group.
The Sunnycroft Christmas experience follows current government guidelines and should guidance change there may be alterations to the experience.
Group sizes are limited to 6 people due to the size of the house. Online booking allows a max of two adults per group but if you are bringing one to three children you can add additional adults tickets to your group - up to a max. of 6 people. These extra adult tickets cost £5 per person and can be bought on arrival at Sunnycroft.
Event ticket prices
Group £20.001 child & 1 accompanying adult
Group £25.001 child & 2 accompanying adults
Group £35.002 children & 1 accompanying adult
Group £40.002 children & 2 accompanying adults
Group £50.003 children & 1 accompanying adult
Group £55.003 children & 2 accompanying adults
Group £65.004 children & 1 accompanying adult
Group £70.004 children & 2 accompanying adults
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491895
- Recommended for children aged 0 - 11 years old
- Meeting point
- Father Christmas is at Sunnycroft (200 Holyhead Rd, Wellington, Telford TF1 2DR) about 15 / 20 minutes from Attingham and not on the Attingham main estate.
- What to bring and wear
- Please follow current government guidelines on the wearing of face coverings while visiting the Sunnycroft Bakery.
- Sunnycroft house is a small historic house and has three steps up to each doorway to enter or exit the event. This event is regrettably unsuitable for wheelchair or buggy access. There is no handrail at the entrance to the house. Inside, your visit is all on the ground floor of the house which is level. Seating is available if required around the house and when visiting with Father Christmas.
- Father Christmas tickets cost £15 per child and £5 per accompanying adult/person. Please select the appropriate ticket for the number of children and accompanying people. The max. group size is six people (adults or children) due to the size of the house. Please arrive no more than 10 - 15 minutes before your time slot as parking at Sunnycroft is limited. If you expect to need to use the toilet facilities before entry to the house or pay for additional tickets please account for this extra time between arrival and the start of your time slot. On arrival you will be guided to the back of the house where you will meet the baker. The house is 150 yards from the carpark, please give yourself time to get from the carpark to the house. Your visit should last around 20 - 30 minutes from arrival to leaving the Sunnycroft site. There is no catering available at Sunnycroft. We recommend making a day of it by also visiting Attingham Park: it’s a 15 - 20 min drive towards Shrewsbury. If you would like to visit the Attingham Mansion please also book a timed entry slot.