Introduction to Photography
Explore Sutton Hoo through the lens of your camera and discover top tips from an expert photographer on developing your photographic skills.
- Booking essential
Sutton Hoo has teamed up with Phil Morley, a local photographer, running a series of photographic workshops. From the Introduction to Photography to specific workshops on Landscape Photography, Close-up Photography and using Manual Mode there is something for photographers of all abilities and interests.
Photographs taken on the course are for personal use only and attendees will be asked to sign an agreement during the workshop confirming this.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Most suitable for children over the age of 16
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet by the ship sculpture
- What to bring and wear
- Some elements of the workshop will be outdoors so suitable weather appropriate clothing should be worn.
- The workshops will be venturing out across the estate including areas with rough terrain.
|19 January 2020||10:00 - 13:00||Available|
|26 April 2020||10:00 - 13:00||Available|