Walk with an Archaeologist - the Stonehenge Landscape
Join Neolithic expert and National Trust archaeologist, Dr Nick Snashall on this half day exploration of the Stonehenge Landscape and find out about the latest exciting discoveries. We will be walking around 4 miles.
- Booking essential
Dr Nick Snashall has been working in this globally important landscape for many years. During this gentle 4 mile walk, you will follow in the footsteps of our prehistoric ancestors as she leads you on this journey of discovery through the Stonehenge Landscape. Dr Nick Snashall will explain how the latest discoveries are revealing the secrets of our ancestors.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A 5% booking fee applies. Phone lines are open Mon to Fri 9am-5.30pm, plus Sat and Sun 9am-4pm.
- Accompanied older children welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meeting in a car park off Tombs Road (Larkhill) at OS grid reference SU 14382 43626 (nearest postcode SP4 8NB). For more information call 07917 175211
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather and wear stout footwear. Feel free to bring refreshments to enjoy on the walk.
- Access is by pedestrian and farm gates; the terrain is mostly grassland and track ways, often uneven underfoot. Cattle and sheep graze the gently sloping downs.
|10 October 2018||14:00 - 16:30||Available|