Ann Cleeves at Greenway Literary Festival
Creator of the 'Shetland Mysteries' and 'Vera Stanhope' novels, Ann Cleeves will be discussing her latest book 'Wildfire'.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Recipient of the Crime Writers Association Dagger, Ann's latest book 'Wildfire' is the eighth and final book in the 'Shetland' novels.
'The Seagull' is her eighth novel in the 'Vera Stanhope' collection, which is currently in it's ninth ITV series 'Vera' starring Brenda Blethyn.
Event ticket prices
|Family one adult + 2 children||£20.40||£18.30|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Parking charges for non-National Trust members: £3 per session.
Free parking for members (please show membership card upon arrival and display car sticker).
- Booking details
- Call 01803 842382
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Arrive at Visitor Reception to be directed to the festival marquee on the Tennis Court.
- What to bring and wear
- Please check your booking letter for details of anything you need to bring with you.
- This event will take place in the festival marquee on the tennis court, which will have ramped access.
- Greenway operates a parking system: if you’d like to travel to Greenway by car you must book a parking space online or by phone in advance. We would recommend choosing 10.15am or 10.30am parking slot. Transport options: there are other ways to visit Greenway, by ferry, bus or train. A dedicated shuttle bus service will operate during the festival, please phone the property for more information. There are cycle racks at the entrance to the property.
|9 June 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|