Fenton Garden Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
Explore Fenton's magical walled garden on a hunt to win a delicious Cadbury chocolate prize.
- Booking not needed
This self-guided quest takes you through a sunken garden, ancient orchard, kitchen garden and along hidden paths. Seek out creatures all shapes and sizes and celebrate Hampstead's wonderful wildlife. Something for all ages.
Event ticket prices
Child £2.50Child 5+
- Booking details
- No pre-booking.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- As we get very busy at Easter, timed entry tickets will be issued at the Golden Gate from 11am until they run out for that day (no advance booking). 50-80 people every 20 minutes.
- What to bring and wear
- Outdoor, on street queues are likely and the timed entry tickets you receive may be for a time later in the day.
- Please consider what your family might do elsewhere in Hampstead in the interim, and check Fenton’s NT website before you travel. We will update this with availability as often as possible.
- Trail participation for a Cadbury prize is £3 and garden admission applies (Adult £5, Child 5+ £2.50, Under 5's and NT members free - you can quickly join on the day for free trails for the kids). Toilet facilities are limited - one ladies and one gents loo, both with nappy changing facilities. Refreshments less than 5 minutes away on Hampstead High Street.
|22 April 2019||11:00 - 17:00||Available|