Art Workshop with John Thompson: Winter on the Downs
Local artist & tutor John Thompson returns with more of his popular painting workshops. John takes inspiration from the seasonal changes on the landscape and gardens of Nymans. This month's theme is winter on the Downs.
- Booking essential
Join us for a full day of relaxed and informal art making in our potting shed. Learn easy techniques working with acrylic paints on making various marks and building textures. All painting materials provided.
Event ticket prices
All £70.00inc materials, tea, coffee & cake
- Booking details
- Call 01444 405250
- Children over 12 please. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please use the main car park and go to visitor reception where you will be met by a member of staff. The workshop is held in our rustic potting shed in the garden which is a 5 min walk from reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring an apron or something you don't mind getting dirty. It can get a little chilly in the Potting shed, so we recommend you layer up. You may wish to bring pen and paper for making notes.
- The Potting shed is wheelchair accessible via gravelled paths. Accessible toilets are located onsite near the cafe and in the car park.
- We recommend you bring some form of protection e.g. old sheets or towels, for transporting a wet painting home in your car. Please contact us in advance if you have any specific requirements that we should be aware of e.g. wheelchair access, dietary requirements. For events in the Potting Shed, the toilets are approximately 5 minutes' walk. Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
|23 November 2017||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|24 November 2017||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|25 November 2017||10:30 - 16:00||Sold out|