Rainham village Christmas fayre
Join our Christmas craft activities and get into the festive spirit in Rainham.
- Booking not needed
Rainham Hall will be participating in the annual village Christmas fayre by hosting some festive craft activities.
Visit the Hayloft from 10.30am-12pm to make Christmas decorations inspired by the 1940s (50p per ticket). Or head down to our woodland area to make your own Father Christmas log decoration in the afternoon from 1.30pm-3pm (£3 per ticket).
- Christmas paper decoration making £0.50
- Father Christmas log making £3.00
- Booking details
- Booking is not required. Activities will be managed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Suitable for 5-16 year olds
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Activities will take place in the Hayloft (first floor of the Stables Café) and the woodland area of the gardens
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for cold weather and the outdoors
- The Hayloft is located on the first floor of the Stables and accessed via an elevated platform lift and spiral staircase
|2 December 2017||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|13:30 - 15:00||Available|