Timed entry to Belton Garden and Parkland (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Belton Garden and Parkland.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Parkland, Gardens, Visitor reception for check-in and toilet facilities. The Stables restaurant will be open for takeaway only. The Outdoor Adventure playground will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.
Currently closed: House, indoor play, shop and second-hand bookshop.
Dogs on leads are welcome but not allowed in the formal gardens or the Outdoor Adventure playground.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- In line with Government guidance visitors will be required to wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces including Visitor reception on arrival. Please be aware that mobility scooter, wheelchair hire and property run transport will not be available.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.